About Our Group
The Timber Bay staff and volunteers in North Branch believe that every teen has immense value and deserves the chance to grow into a healthy adult. We also know that nobody gets there alone. That's why we offer teens a safe place to connect with caring adults, building the long-term connections that we all need to succeed.
How to join: Reach out to Matt Halseth, North Branch Area Director, if your teen would like to join us.
Contact: Matt Halseth
Email: [email protected]
What: Join us each week during the school year. Transportation and food are provided. No cost to attend!
- Tuesday after school – Join us for some gym time, games, food, fun activities, real talk, and valuable life lessons. Bring a friend or make new friends!
- One-to-One mentoring weekdays after school – Whether it’s a coffee break at Caribou, shooting hoops at the park, or enjoying any number of favorite activities, nothing gets Timber Bay mentors more excited than hanging out with teens.
Events & Trips
Throughout the year, Timber Bay provides opportunities beyond our weekly programs for teens to have fun, learn about themselves, and connect with God in a deeper way – including retreats to Timber Bay Camp & Retreat Center.
- Deeper Life
- Fall Kickback | Winter Blast | Summer Camp
Join us this summer for some adventures:
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
- Whitewater rafting on Wolf River
- Grill n’ Chill at the lake
- Disc Golf, Biking, Twins Game, and more
All students must have a completed "Activity Form" in order to participate in Timber Bay activities. Fill out this form and return it to your Community Group Director.
Community Group Leadership
A message from Matt:
At Timber Bay we’re committed to building relationships with teens and giving them a safe place to have fun and experience grace. We do this through support groups, mentorship, and learning about our God-given purpose and value – plus camp and other adventures throughout the year!