About Our Group
Through a blending of large group times, small group activities, service projects, one-on-one mentoring, retreats and camping, we give youth many opportunities to connect with positive adults in a supportive, encouraging atmosphere.
Our programs are kid-focused and tailored to meet the needs youth in Buffalo, Hanover, Montrose and other surrounding communities. Using the Bible as our foundation, we seek to address the many difficult issues that our youth face and search with them for applicable solutions.
How to join: Reach out to Ben Harvey, Buffalo Area Director, if your student would like to join us.
Contact Person: Ben Harvey
Email: [email protected] // Call/text: 952.242.6170
- Tuesday evenings Senior High Group
- Thursday after school Middle School Group
Events & Trips
Take a weekend retreat with us throughout the year to Timber Bay Camp & Retreat Center.
- Deeper Life
- Fall Kickback | Winter Blast | Summer Camp
Join us this summer for some adventures:
- Service projects in our community and have fun doing it!
- Fun service projects in our community that focus both on team-building and fun!
- Camps & Trips -12 Trips per year to Timber Bay Camp.
- Tent camping at Mount Rushmore and a Minnesota State Park.
All students must have a completed "Activity Form" in order to participate in Timber Bay activities. Fill out this form and return it to your Community Group Director.
Community Group Leadership
A message from Ben:
Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where youth feel welcome with a sense of belonging and safety. Through engaging activities, camping trips, and lots of food, we aim to build lasting friendships between caring adults and the youth in our communities. It is our hope that through these relationships, our youth will be better equipped to handle the struggles they are facing on a daily basis.